jeudi 18 mars 2010

Fancy and tasty



Liverpool house makes you feel at home. I'll start with the only thing that bothered me: the menu written on that high black board. Why did it bother me? I didn't had my glasses so I couldn't see a thing! Plus, I had wine before so I really couldn't see clear anymore.

BUT, the waiters were amazing and knew what the chef was serving! Explaining everything clearly and advising mixes, we ended up having oysters (which were amazingly fresh and good!), Duck, and the pistachio thin slice cake for desert.The meal was sumptuous and very tastefull.
The place itself is so charming. Mixing paintings on the walls and keeping a unify look with the same tables and chairs: it's the right balance between modern- traditionnal trendy style.

It's also a great place to grab a 4pm coffee/ tea with a little sweet bite on the side and a 7pm glass of wine or beer on draft (served in typical mugs, we love it!).

You have to try it!

LiverPool House, 2501 Notre Dame Ouest

Aucun commentaire: