mardi 16 mars 2010

Light lunch in Soho NY


So I was in New York last week and on my way back hom in the bus right now.... I love wifi in the bus... it makes the 8hrs ride way easier + Dichie Roberts playing in the back ground... 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR, makes it funnier.

I did shop in NYC ( no way!!!) and went to a few (2 every day) museum.
I recommand a cute little restaurant for Lunch in Soho (Prince Street) : Café Borgia.
I had a great portabello, mushroom, tomato on italian grilled bread (very light) served with a green and fresh salad. Not to oily, not to big: the hole package being kind of surprising in usa.
Inside, it's tiny and cute people go for lunch alone, or maximum 4!

Exposition wise... New Museum of Contemporary Art is always fun to go too... very erotic, I enjoyed a few pieces except the one which consisted in a mashing up of icetoping betty crocker... that was disguting!!

Aucun commentaire: